LWC allows users to restrict the access to various containers and usable objects in game. Residence only allows a flag that governs the entire res and it's not efficient to create a subzone for a simple button, lever, or chest; this is why we utilize LWC. The list of what you can lock with LWC covers almost every useable object including doors, chests, trap doors, buttons, levers, furnaces, dispensers, and so on.
Everything with LWC is pretty straight forward and can be gathered by using the commands above and following the in-game instructions the plugin will display when setting up a lock.
- /lwc (Displays the below commands in game)
- /cprivate (Creates a private lock only authorized users can access)
- /cpublic (Creates a public lock that everyone can access)
- /cpassword <password> (Require a password to open the lock)
- /cremove (Removes all locks from the chest)
- /cmodify (adds and removes permissions for groups or users)
- /cunlock <password> (Used to access password protected locks)
- /cinfo (Displays information on a current lock)
- /climits (Displays the limits you are allowed)
- /cmagnet (Automatically picks/absorbs items that are dropped in a 3 block radius)
- /lwc mode persist <on|off> (Allows you to repeat last command on multiple blocks without retyping)
- /lwc mode droptransfer <select|on|off> (Items dropped from inventory go directly to the designated chest regardless of distance from it. This works across worlds)
/cprivate and /cpublic
These are the two most common commands of LWC. Creating a private lock can restrict access to specific areas or content within your even with the Use/Container flags set to True in your Residence. A public lock can be used with magnet or droptransfer to help restock a public storage chest.
After you type the command, left click the block you wish to lock.
To add or remove access to a locked item you use the cmodify command. You can do this by individual or by group.
To do group modifications you add "g:" after the command.
/cmodify g: (Add permissions for selected group)
/cmodify -g: (Remove permissions for selected group)
/cmodify @g: (Add admin priveleges for selected group)
To modify individual permissions, simply replace "g:<group>" with "<player>"